OSPI's Frequently Requested Records and Information
This page attempts to direct you to the correct source for your questions or requests. If you do not find what you are looking for here, and need to submit a public records request, please visit our Public Records page.
Technical requirements: For some files, you may be prompted to install a program, if your computer does not already have it. For instance:
- Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.
- Microsoft Excel Viewer lets you view and print Microsoft Excel documents on a computer that does not have Excel installed.
- Microsoft Word Viewer lets you view print and copy Word documents on a computer that does not have Word installed.
Complaints and Discipline
NOTE: This directory information may not be used for commercial purposes RCW 42.56.070(9)
Diplomas, GEDs, Transcripts
Student Enrollment and Demographics
- State Report Card gives teacher information by state, district, and school. Data files for download available at the bottom of the pages.
- Textbook Reviews and recommended classroom instructional materials are provided as a resource for districts. Selecting these materials is not a requirement.
State Testing and Assessment