In order to better serve you, when you contact our office, please provide your certificate number, or complete name and date of birth.
If you have submitted your application prior to June 30, 2015, you have met the deadline for submission. This does not mean that you will be receiving your certificate by June 30, 2015, just that you have met the deadline.
This week (8/3/15) we are reviewing the following:
- Applications received the week of 7/1/15
- Clock hour reports received the week of 7/8/15
- CTE applications received the week of 7/1/15
- ESA applications received the week of 7/1/15
- Administrator applications received the week of 6/29/15
Once an application is reviewed, it will take approximately 5-7 business days to mail information to the applicant. This office does NOT accept faxed or e-mailed applications.
* If your address has changed since you submitted your application, please complete our change of address form.
Total certificate actions processed in 2015 to date: 29,418
Total certificate actions processed in 2014: 34,951
Total certificate actions processed in 2013: 29,326
The Professional Certification Office is open daily from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. All application fees must be receipted by 4:00 PM. Our office accepts checks or money orders.