In order to better serve you, when you contact our office, please provide your certificate number, or complete name and date of birth.
Certification Updates and Fee Changes: The OSPI
Professional Certification processing fee will increase on September 1, 2015.
More information |
New Fee Schedule
This week (8/24/15) we are reviewing the following:
- Applications received the week of 7/13/15
- Clock hour reports received the week of 7/28/15
- CTE applications received the week of 7/24/15
- ESA applications received the week of 7/17/15
- Administrator applications received the week of 7/24/15
Once an application is reviewed, it will take approximately 5-7 business days to mail information to the applicant. This office does NOT accept faxed or e-mailed applications. Your application, with original signature, and any supporting materials, must be filed with our office for action to be taken.
* If your address has changed since you submitted your application, please complete our change of address form.
Total certificate actions processed in 2015 to date: 31,141
Total certificate actions processed in 2014: 34,951
Total certificate actions processed in 2013: 29,326
The Professional Certification Office is open daily from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. All application fees must be receipted by 4:00 PM. Our office accepts checks or money orders.