In order to better serve you, when you contact our office, please provide your certificate number, or complete name and date of birth.
To better serve our educators, school district administrators, and the
general public the certification office phone lines will be closed Tuesday,
April 28. This temporary schedule change will provide additional time for our
staff to reduce the backlog of emails and application evaluations. Regular phone
hours will resume Wednesday, April 29, beginning at 9:00 AM. Thank you for your
patience and understanding.
This week (4/21/15) we are reviewing the following:
- Applications received the week of 2/16/15
- Clock hour reports received the week of 3/10/15
- CTE applications received the week of 3/13/15
- ESA applications received the week of 2/20/15
- Administrator applications received the week of 2/25/15
Once an application is reviewed, it will take approximately 5-7 business days to mail information to the applicant. This office does NOT accept faxed or e-mailed applications. Your application, with original signature, and any supporting materials, must be filed with our office for action to be taken.
* If your address has changed since you submitted your application, please complete our change of address form.
Total certificate actions processed in 2013: 29,326
Total certificate actions processed in 2012: 25,770
The Professional Certification Office is open daily from 8:00 AM -12:00 and 1:00 - 5:00 PM. All application fees must be receipted by 4:00 PM. Our office accepts checks or money orders.