In order to better serve you, when you contact our office, please provide your certificate number, or complete name and date of birth.
Professional Certification's customer service phone service
will be closed on Friday, January 30 and Wednesday, February 4, due to employee
training and processing upgrades. We apologize for any inconveniences that may
occur on the indicated days. We will continue with regular customer service
phone service hours prior to and after January 30 and February 4. We understand and appreciate the need for timely and accurate certification information. While the Professional Certification office strives to improve and provide quality customer service to Washington educators, we thank you for your patience.
This week (1/26/15) we are reviewing the following:
- Applications received the week of 1/2/15
- Clock hour reports received the week of 1/5/15
- CTE applications received the week of 1/8/15
- ESA applications received the week of 12/17/14
- Administrator applications received the week of 1/6/15
Once an application is reviewed, it will take approximately 5-7 business days to mail information to the applicant. This office does NOT accept faxed or e-mailed applications. Your application, with original signature, and any supporting materials, must be filed with our office for action to be taken.
* If your address has changed since you submitted your application, please complete our change of address form.
Total certificate actions processed in 2013: 29,326
Total certificate actions processed in 2012: 25,770
The Professional Certification Office is open daily from 8:00 AM -12:00 and 1:00 - 5:00 PM. All application fees must be receipted by 4:00 PM. Our office accepts checks or money orders.