A schoolwide program is a comprehensive reform strategy designed to upgrade
the entire educational program in a Title I school; its primary goal is to
ensure that all students, particularly those who are low-achieving, demonstrate
proficient and advanced levels of achievement on State academic achievement
standards. This schoolwide reform strategy requires that a school:
- Conduct a comprehensive needs assessment;
- Identify and commit to specific goals and strategies
that address those needs;
- Create a comprehensive plan; and
- Conduct an annual review of the effectiveness of the
schoolwide program and revise the plan as necessary.
Use Indistar to Merge Schoolwide & Student and School Success Action Plans
Webinar Recorded November 20, 2013 │
Merge Your Action Plans
Topics: Requirements, timelines and technical assistance
Presenters: Title I, Part A — Gayle Pauley, Director and Larry Fazzari, Program
Office of Student and School Success — Andy Kelly, Assistant Superintendent, Travis Campbell,
Director K-12 and Nate Marciochi, Information Technology Specialist, Indistar
- Find out how to access and use the Indistar guidance document.
- Learn how to use Indistar to merge your schoolwide, and Student and School Success action plans.
- Requirements and timelines for plan integration
Indistar Action Planning Tool Resources and Materials
Schoolwide Model Presentation