Schoolwide Model – Title I, Part A
A schoolwide program takes the form of a comprehensive reform strategy
designed to improve all educational programming in a school. The primary goal —
ensure that all students, particularly those who are low-achieving, meet and
exceed the learning goals defined by state academic standards.
Schools that receive Title I, Part A funds and use the schoolwide model must complete
these 4 reform strategies:
- Conduct a comprehensive needs assessment.
- Identify goals and strategies that address those needs.
- Commit to putting the strategies into action and meeting related goals.
- Create a comprehensive plan.
- Conduct an annual review that evaluates the effectiveness of the schoolwide program.
- Revise the plan as necessary.
Use Indistar to Merge Schoolwide & Student and School Success Action Plans
Webinar Recorded November 20, 2013 │
| Frequently Asked Questions │
Merge Your Action Plans
Topics: Requirements, timelines and technical assistance
Presenters: Title I, Part A — Gayle Pauley, Director and Larry Fazzari, Program
Office of Student and School Success — Andy Kelly, Assistant Superintendent, Travis Campbell,
Director K-12 and Nate Marciochi, Information Technology Specialist, Indistar
- Find out how to access and use the Indistar guidance document.
- Learn how to use Indistar to merge your schoolwide, and Student and School Success action plans.
- Requirements and timelines for plan integration.
Indistar on OSPI’s Student & School Success (OSS) Site
Action Planning Tool Resources and Materials |
Indistar Login |
Fiscal Time & Effort
Planning — Checklist & Worksheet
Guidance — Schoolwide Programs
Schoolwide & Targeted Assistance: Program Models/Templates
Accountability in Schoolwide Programs
Targeted Assistance Program
State & Federal Awards
Title I Schools Achieve!
List of District Administrators
Committee of Practitioners
Inventory of Form Packages Title I, Part A 201, 244, 245, 246, 247, 361
Laws & Regulations
Title I, Part A
Laws,& Regs (USEd) │
Guidance, Forms, Training & More