The Teacher/Principal Evaluation Program was developed based on these core principles:
- High quality teaching and leading are critically important.
- Professional learning is a key component of an effective evaluation system.
- Teaching and leading are done by a core team of professionals.
- Evaluation systems should reflect and address the career continuum.
- An evaluation system should consider and balance “inputs or acts” with “outputs or results.”
- Teacher and principal evaluation models should coexist within the complex relationship between district systems and negotiations.
Click to subscribe