Full-Day Kindergarten Symposium and Starting Strong P–3 Institute
Full Day Kindergarten Symposium - August 5, 2013 - $50 fee ($25 when purchased with full conference)
This one day event sponsored by Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI) is geared primarily towards teachers and administrators who are, or will be providing, Full Day Kindergarten programming in the upcoming year.
5th Annual Starting Strong P-3 Institute - August 6 & 7, 2013 - $100 fee
This two-day conference is geared towards Early Learning and K-3rd grade educators, administrators, policy makers and parents.
The three main conference goals:
- Increasing connections between early learning and K-12 professionals;
- Application of theory to the practices within a P-3 framework;
- Presenting information about Washington's early learning priorities, initiatives and promising practices.
Register Now | Download the Flyer
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Washington State Department of Early Learning
- Washington Association for the Education of Young Children
- Thrive by Five Washington
- ChildCare Aware of Washington