There has been an Early Learning knowledge explosion! Be the best you can be for the children. Join your colleagues in the lifelong pursuit of professional knowledge and skills.
Use Title I Funds for Early Learning professional development for
staff and community partners-Birth through Age 8 (PPT)
OSPI Events Manager is a valuable resource for finding just what you need. Use Events Manager to register for an event, submit event for publishing on calendar, and more.
To search for events, click on the search icon and then:
- Enter specific event information or
- Click on ESD Area in map or
- Click on subject area
To register for an event, please follow these steps:
- Visit: https://eds.ospi.k12.wa.us/EventsManager/
- Find the event you are interested in (be sure the month and year is correct).
- Click on the Register button to the left of the event title.
Video clips - Visit the Grade Level Standards and Resources site for links to reading demonstration videos to help you teach early literacy.
For example, go to reading grade K, GLE 1.1.2 and click on the Professional Development tab to find links to the videos.