Goodbye paper trail! The E-Certification system is now open and ready for access.
You may access E-Certification through OSPI’s Education Data System (EDS) Portal. Once you create an account in EDS,
Select E-Certification, then you are on your way!
All applications for Teacher, Administrator, Educational Staff Associates, and Career and Technical Education are available online except the following:
- Initial Teacher renewal or Continuing Application
(These are available only to individuals who hold or have held an Initial Teacher Certificate that expired after 08/31/2000)
- First Peoples Language, Culture, and Oral Traditions
- Non-Immigrant Exchange Teacher
- Verification of Active Duty Military Service
- CTE Counselor
- Occupational Information Specialist
- Continuing ESA school counselor, psychologist
(To apply for this you must hold valid Initial ESA Counselor, Psychologist Certificate)
Beginning January 1, 2015, applications will only be accessed through E-Certification except the above.
We apologize if you do not currently see your certificate information in the “My Credentials” page. If you do not see your certificate information or if you have technical difficulties submitting an application online please contact the Professional Certification Office at firstname.lastname@example.org