The Certification Office will be unavailable to assist walk-ins or answer phone calls on the following dates and times:
- December 8, 2016 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- December 20, 2016 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
In order to better serve you, when you contact our office, please provide your certificate number, or complete name and date of birth.
Virtual Certificates are now available for educators to print through the
E-Certification system. These are Official Washington state certificates. Virtual Certificate
If you are a Military Spouse or Military Personnel: After you submit
your application online through E-Certification please contact our office for
This week (12/5/16) we are reviewing the following:
- Applications received the week of 11/20/16
- Clock hour reports received the week of 11/20/16
- CTE applications received the week of 11/28/16
- ESA applications received the week of 11/28/16
- Administrator applications received the week of 11/28/16
- The customer service staff is currently responding to emails and voicemails within 24 hours of being received.
There are currently 715 total applications pending review.
Once an application is reviewed, it may take up to 5-7 business days to E-mail information to the applicant. This office does NOT accept faxed or e-mailed applications. Your E-Certification or paper application, fee, and any supporting materials, must be filed with our office for action to be taken.
* If your address has changed since you submitted your application, please update it in E-Certification.
Subscribe to weekly status updates
Total certificate actions processed in 2016 to date: 41,607
Total certificate actions processed in 2015: 40,680
Total certificate actions processed in 2014: 34,951
The Professional Certification Office is open daily from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
for walk-in customers. All application fees must be receipted by 4 p.m. Our
office accepts checks or money orders.